Welcome, Guest Login|Sign Out

Emraan Hashmi, Sagarika Ghatge Sizzling Hot Song From Rush

[postlink] http://iloveurvideos.blogspot.com/2012/10/emraan-hashmi-sagarika-ghatge-sizzling.html[/postlink]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zBwghETKcoendofvid [starttext]
Thumbnail

Emraan Hashmi, Sagarika Ghatge Sizzling Hot Song From Rush



Check out the official video song "O Re Khuda" from Emraan Hasmi starrer movie Rush. It is a soft romantic track in voice of Javed Basheer, Adnan Sami and music is composed by Pritam.

Song: O Re Khuda
Singer: Javed Basheer, Adnan Sami
Starcast: Emraan Hashmi, Sagarika Ghatge, Neha Dhupia and Others
Music Director: Pritam
Music Label: T-Series

Enjoy and stay connected with us!!

 Dont Forget To Share Videos With Friends Hottest Bollywood Video Station [endtext]

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi I'm Rose!
I hope this mail will reach you in good condition and perfect health and my greetings to you. Having read through your profile, I must confess that I pick interest on it and if you do not mind i will like you to write me on this ID (roseadamss100@yahoo.com) I'll be waiting to receive your e-mail through id email above, because I have something very important and urgent to tell you.In my reply i will send you my picture, hope we can move from there.Please not forget to email me this e email (roseadamss100 AT YAHOO DOT COM)
Lots of Love
Rose!

thanks for this my email naimahmad1987@yahoo.com

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Join Us On Google +on